Securus Technologies is a prison service provider organization based in Dallas, Texas. Securus was established in 1986, and since our inception, we have been expanding our service providing services to other re going. We have established regional offices in locations including; Texas, Atlanta, Georgia, and Allen. Ever since our inception, we have been able to deploy more than 1000 individuals providing our services and products to more than 2600 correctional institutions in the United States of America.
In a span of three years our organization has invested more than $6billion to improve our services through technology, charters as well as achievements. Some of the technological improvements that we have since invested in include; the introduction of controlling of illegal imports of cell phones as well as other goods in the correctional cells. In 2016 we partnered with Harris Corporation to offer services on Cell Defender.
Through our services, we have been able to impress our clients who have been writing to thank us for the competitive services we have been offering them since our inception. Some of the emails and letters we have received are listed below.
- One of our clients expressed their gratitude that through our cell phone services they were able to the information collected as evidence to a case presented in court.
- Another client said that our LBS service was reason enough to continue using our services.
- One of the correction facilities also wrote us saying that the cell phone service we offer is of great help for them to identify an y case of harassment in the cells.
- Other facilities monitored that call records and information was found regarding inmates’ drug and alcohol use as well as how they have been purchasing the items.
- The reporting in formation has also been of great assistance to one of our client s who has been using the service to curb counterfeit goods.